So you have probably seen that thing going around Instagram where you write 5 random facts about yourself. I am too slow at typing on my phone so I thought I would share a little more about myself for my bday.
1. Up until 8th grade I was the hugest tomboy. Loved basketball and football. I got first place at the punt, pass, kick competition in like 3rd or 4th grade for throwing (ya I beat out all the boys). My best friend Brittany and I were convinced we were going to be the first girls in the NFL. We would play catch in the yard for hours.
2. I knew the first time Cody held my hand he was the one. Butterflies like nothing I could ever explain. It was crazy.
3. I secretly wish I was black. I love African American girls style. The swag and sassiness. Love it.
4. I love when someone tells me something can’t be done. I will find a way to make it happen, thrive on challenge.
5. I am deathly afraid of sharks, but for some reason I have it on my bucket list to swim with them. My fear has gotten worse recently to the point I have anxiety about going in the water where I can’t see the bottom. We went swimming a couple years ago and I thought I saw a shark and started freaking out. I froze and started crying. My dad had to swim out and get me (come to find out it was just a rock). Might not be checking that one off the bucket list!
Thanks so much for reading! Hope you all are staying warm :)
Day to day I love to wear neutral shadows for a more natural look, but once in a while I like a pop of color. A thin line of neon eye shadow can totally pop your eye color. This fun eye shadow palette from Riesh has a rainbow of colors to match any ensemble.