COUPLE'S STYLE • DRESSES • FAMILY • MEN'S STYLE • MY STYLE • NORDSTROM • RELATIONSHIPS
Valentine’s Red + Gifts for Him from Free to $50
DRESS PENCIL DRESS || BLACK HEELS || CHANEL BAG (SIMILAR HERE) || DUAL PEARLS (ON SALE) || RED LIPSTICK (COLOR 19)
CODY’S LOOK: BLACK SUIT JACKET|| WHITE POCKET SQUARE || GREY SWEATER (OLD SIMILAR UNDER $30 HERE) || DRESS PANTS || BLACK DRESS SHOES || WATCH || AVIATORS – SEE MORE OF CODY’S LOOK HERE
Happy Monday! Sorry I was kind of MIA last week we were on a family trip in Arizona and got back this weekend. Today is a Valentine’s inspired his and her look featuring one of my favorite dresses. I actually have this dress in multiple colors (Black version worn in this post) . It is such a versatile piece that can be worn to work, church, dressed up for a date night, whatever the occasion may be. You can’t go wrong with the classic pencil silhouette.
With Valentine’s Day around the corner I wanted to share some gift ideas from free to $50:
* For the caffeine craver: Get practical with a mug he will use everyday – the sweet caption makes it a perfect Valentine’s gift. Also available in a shirt here.
* For the photographer: His phone is probably the only camera that follows him everywhere. Add a few attachable camera lenses to his collection.
* For the outdoorsman: Bring the beautiful outdoors inside with a mandle in his favorite nature scent (choose between pine, cedar, teak/sandalwood, and grass stains). The paint can packaging is almost as enticing as the great scents.
* For the foodie: This himalayan salt plate will be the first thing he reaches for when prepping anything in the kitchen or at the grill.
* For the taste-tester: Pull out all the stops for a romantic dinner at home. Extra points for recreating (or attempting to) a dish from his favorite restaurant or maybe your first date.
* For the fashion forward: Update his look with a pair of cufflinks or tie (love this black and one polka dot one) you know he will be pumped to wear.
* For the impossible: Create a coupon booklet of IOUs tailored to him of gestures he is sure to cash in on.
To see more of Cody’s look and gift ideas for her visit Hello His here.
* Photos by JessaKae Photography
I just love this red dress! So chic and classic! Thanks for sharing the gift ideas, I have been struggling!
Great post! I love the red outfit.
I think it would look great as an office outfit too to add some colour
I’m hosting a linkup on the blog today and it’s all about workwear
Feel free to link up and share here > http://www.atouchoftartan.co.uk/2015/02/styled-up-link-up.html
It’s an incredibly stylish outfit post!! Love the idea of putting both of outfits ( for him and her ) in this post, you both look stunning!!
I love the dress, perfect for Valentine!
Omg you look STUNNING!! You two are a gorgeous couple! 🙂
That dress is gorgeous! Plus, something like this will never go out of style – great buy!
I am in love with that dress! It’s beautiful, and a great price!
Her Heartland Soul
You look gorgeous!! Loving that red dress.
Sincerely Miss Ash
love the red! x
dipped in yellow
You look great in the red!
Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
Love this couple’s look. You guys look amazing.
You two are too gorgeous for words and this dress fits you like a glove!
That red is gorgeous!
Love your outfit, so chic.
Love your red dress! You look stunning!
Love this red dress. So chic.
I LOVE your red dress!! You two make the cutest couple!
Wow! That dress is truly stunning on you!! I love the zipper detail in the back.
Sara Kate Styling
You guys look picture perfect together. And that dress <33!!
i adore this dress! and your heels are beautiful!
ladies in navy
Beautiful dress and photos!
|| D I A N A ||
Love that dress! You look stunning and your hubs is just an awesome accessory to this outfit… Hope you enjoy your V-day
Perfect for Valentine’s Day. Love this look
Love the striking red dress, it’s such a classic beauty! Your partner’s outfit is very chic and smart too!
That dress is seriously so striking, especially paired with the black accessories! Love it!
You look absolutely stunning in that dress – which is in the perfect shade of red! You two are gorgeous together, too!
Danah ❤ Panache Offblast
Wow! You look stunning x
Becca | theBeautyInbox
Hello. Love your blog. You and I have the same body shape and size. Did you purchase an XS or S in that dress? Thanks!
HI Brooke I am wearing an XS 🙂 You will love the dress! XX
What brand is the red dress?
This dress looks like it was made for you…stunning!
The finest handcrafted 100% silk neckties
These gift ideas are great! do you know of any services that offer local pick up for monogrammed or customized items, such as a mug with a photo or a print? For those last minute gifts 🙂
I love this look. Sophisticated and classic are the words that come to mind. I think that the little black dress has some competition. Just as important as it is to have that little black dress having a punch of color like a little red dress doesn’t hurt.
Love this dress! I am trying to figure out what size to purchase. Are you wearing a petite xs or regular xs? Thanks!
What brand is the red dress?
Love this dress! I am trying to figure out what size to purchase. Are you wearing a petite xs or regular xs?
This outfit is so cute! I actually just featured it in a post I just wrote on some of the best ways to wear red: http://www.thehannahgold.com/2015/09/fashionista-friday-red-hot.html
Hi, what brand is the dress? The item is no longer listed by Nordstrom so the link says ‘page not found.’
What brand is the red dress? I’m dying to get it in red and black. Thank you!