I just got this white pitcher to match our dinner plates for party hosting.
Obsessed with these pink gold rimmed wine and champagne glasses (under $25). Perfect for gifts!
These white dinner plates pair with everything. They are so beautiful!
CANDLES (LAVENDER SHORTBREAD AND VANILLA & FIG)
The sun has come out the last couple weeks and I have major Spring fever! I love incorporating that bright feeling into our home with fresh pastels and bright palettes. I wanted to share 5 easy ways to spice up your kitchen for Spring:
- Colorful plates: Whatever your current dishes, you can introduce some pretty pastels without having to completely replace your set. Instead, pick out a few plates in a pretty spring hue and stack them to mix textures and colors for a perfect spring place setting.
- Linens: Small details are such an easy way to transition your kitchen from season to season. Kitchen towels and linen napkins are one of those details – there are so many pretty options to brighten up your kitchen for spring. Love this colorful floral option and this pretty patterned set. Also love this napkin set and this teal set patterned.
- Put it on display: Some of the best spring colors are the ones from the fresh fruits or vegetables around the kitchen, so don’t hesitate to display it in a pretty bowl! It doubles as a perfect centerpiece.
- Fresh flowers: I will never say no to fresh flowers around the house, and spring makes it even easier. Whether it’s from freshly picked wild flowers or a pretty bouquet from the farmers market, they are the perfect addition to any kitchen. Love these pretty glass vases and how gorgeous cool is this one?
- There are so many other great details that are an excuse to bring in some extra color to your space. It seems like with wedding season and all the registries ahead there are lots of great pieces coming out right now. I love the selection at Anthropologie – they have so many cute things on their registry page I get a little carried away haha. But it works out because I always like to keep a couple gifts on hand for weddings, bridal showers, house-warming gifts, etc. Here are some of my favorites:
- You’ve probably seen them on the blog or my Instagram before, but I’m obsessed with Anthropologie’s colorful bowls. Also love this patterned set.
- Mugs make a great gift that everyone will use and love. Love this bright set and this beautiful teacup and saucer set.
- Throws are another universal gift – who doesn’t love a cozy blanket? I’m a sucker for these faux fur throws and this patterned colorful blanket. I also just got this one and I’m obsessed with it – so cozy!
- Stemmed glasses are one of those gifts that are guaranteed to be on just about every registry. I love this gold-rimmed colorful style (also here) – so chic!