DETAILS: CLARISONIC MIA FIT DEVICE
We are off on another trip this week (we never say no to the beach 😉 and while traveling I like to simplify my beauty routine as much as possible. When it comes to packing, I’d rather use my luggage space for clothes and shoes (haha I am always pushing 50 lbs!!) so I scale down my makeup routine. Below are some musts for a quick, easy beach beauty routine.
- Stay hydrated: Between the poolside piña coladas or morning coffee to deal with jet lag, you might think you are getting enough liquids but don’t forget the water. Staying hydrated is beauty trick #101 for flawless skin.
- Clean face: The first step to a perfect beach beauty routine is a clean face. I have really sensitive skin so I love my Clarisonic. It’s so gentle but still gets that deep clean that leaves your skin smooth and radiant so you can get away with little to no makeup. The Mia FIT is the perfect size for travel so it’s a no-brainer for any getaway.
- Falsies: I almost always get eyelash extensions before we head on a beach getaway. Since over half our time is spent in the water, bleeding mascara never looks good on anyone, so I go for semi permanent lashes that stay on for a couple weeks. It makes getting ready so much faster when you can skip curling your lashes and applying mascara.
- Moisturize: Chalk it up to years of living in the dry Utah desert, but I can never skip moisturizer. It gives your skin that healthy, dewy glow and you can get one with a tint for extra coverage and of course SPF (love this one).
- Lips: Your lips need just as much attention as your skin does, so don’t forget SPF and moisturizer for your selfie-ready beach look. I swear by this one – it is so moisturizing plus comes in lots of different pretty but subtle shades for a natural look. (Tip: Use your Clarisonic to scrub your lips at night for that extra smooth pucker 🙂
- Hair: Between the beach and the pool, any effort you put into your hair might be short lived. Aside from the fail-safe messy top knot, you can’t go wrong with a pretty fishtail or half-up top knot for that easy beachy vibe. I always love to add a little texturizing spray to give it that beachy texture.
* In collaboration with Clarisonic.