DETAILS: 1) BLUSH BOMBER (UNDER $100 – MORE SIZES HERE) | 2. SUNGLASSES | 3. NUDE NAIL POLISH (SHADE: NAKED) 4. LIPSTICK (SHADE: BRIGITTE) 5. BLACK WATCH | 6. STRIPED DRESS | 7. BLUSH LOAFERS | 8. BRALETTE (UNDER $20) | 9. PALE PINK SLEEVELESS BELTED JACKET (UNDER $100)| 10. BOYFRIEND JEANS (UNDER $30) | 11. BLACK BUCKET BAG (SIMILAR UNDER $50 HERE)
Hey guys! I wanted to share a few of my recent finds with you – some of them great steals under $100! I’ve definitely been gravitating towards more classic versatile pieces that I use in everything from workplace attire to date night to weekend street style.
- Blush Bomber: I got this jacket in dark green (last seen in this post) but now that it’s so warm out I’m tempted to pick it up in pink too… It’s such a unique color and bombers are one of those forever pieces that will never go out of style.
- Sunglasses: I am obsessed with this brand of sunglasses. They come in so many amazing styles and are just the right size (slightly oversized) and became a new instant favorite. My latest pair from them was last worn in this post.
- Loafers: If I had to guess, I would say flats only account for maybe 5% of my shoe collection – and that might be pushing it. Don’t get me wrong, I love flats but for some reason I stick to heels and sneakers (and of course boots and sandals seasonally). So when I do find a pair of flats I love, it’s game on. And these are so good! I love the menswear vibe balanced with the pretty blush color. Also love this suede option under $100.
- Sleeveless Jacket: Light layers are your best friend during spring and a sleeveless jacket is about as good as it gets. I love this blush one that’s perfect for the office or a great way to liven up your favorite tee and shorts ensemble. Also love this black sleeveless option that was last seen here.
- Budget Denim: Denim is one of those pieces I don’t feel like I have to splurge on. I buy all kinds of brands, including those budget-friendly options under $100. This boyfriend pair is a perfect wash and under $30. I’ve been living in this pair lately and these and these have been some of my favorites.
Check out a few more pieces I’ve had my eye on lately below.