CASUAL • FALL • FASHION • INVESTMENT • LEATHER • MY STYLE • RAG + BONE • SUMMER • TRAVEL
Obsessed with this graphic sweatshirt! Great fit and so cozy.
This is how the sweatshirt is supposed to be worn but I wore it forward for the other look to create two different options.
Hey guys! Cody and I are heading to Sun Valley this weekend with his family for his annual family trip! Monday is a holiday in Utah so we’re excited to get away and spend some time with the fam! I always procrastinate packing, but part of me secretly loves it. Today’s look is all about those 5 staples you need for your next weekend getaway.
- A Graphic Sweatshirt. Always, always pack sleeves! Whether you get cold on the plane, tend to freeze in restaurants, or unexpected weather hits, you’ll never regret packing a good layer. I’m obsessed with this sweatshirt! You can wear it front or backwards for two completely different looks. It’s super comfy and has a really great fit, so you can dress it up with tuxedo pants and heels or add jeans and slides for cozy travel style. The sweatshirt is a little oversized so you can order your usual size for the boyfriend fit. (Also comes in a London print. 🙂
- Scarves: A scarf are another piece that’s really versatile and can be worn in multiple ways. There are so many ways to incorporate scarves into your look, they are becoming a fast favorite! Worn as a headband or around your pony, tied at your ankle, as a bag accent, or around your neck, it’s such an easy way to bring more color or an interesting print into your ensemble. I can’t get enough gingham right now so I’m dying over this one!
- Slides: I try to pack as much into one getaway as possible, so shoes that are easy to put on and slip off are a must (especially when it comes to airport security). These suede slides are such a simple and sleek style and go with everything.
- Your favorite pair of jeans: When you are traveling, nothing beats being comfortable. I always look for a super stretchy jean and love these by rag + bone! I’m obsessed because they are so stretchy and I love the cropped hem since they work with sandals without bunching at the ankle and are great with over the knee boots. An oversized boyfriend is a comfortable option for traveling too – love this pair!
- The perfect weekender bag to pack all your essentials. Love this black on black option – the black stripe is such a good detail!
Below are more of my favorites from rag + bone!
*In collaboration with ShopStyle.