CASUAL • COUPLE'S STYLE • FALL • FAMILY • FASHION • HATS • MY STYLE • RELATIONSHIPS • UNDER 100
5 Outdoor Date Ideas To Try This Fall
DETAILS: KNIT CARDIGAN (UNDER $100) | WHITE TANK (UNDER $100) | DISTRESSED DENIM (UNDER $100)| LEATHER BACKPACK | TAN WIDE-BRIM HAT | WHITE SNEAKERS
I love being outdoors in the fall – there’s nothing cozier than throwing on some warm layers for a crisp fall night out with your S/O! You can really have so many great adventures outside, even after fall hits so I’m excited to share 5 outdoor date ideas to try this season.
1. An Outdoor Hike: Whether you’re the type that likes to make it to the summit or are just as content getting high up enough for a good view, a hike always makes for a great date. Cody and I packed some journals (we are trying to stay focused on things we are thankful for, and this 5 minute journal is perfect) and some yummy snacks. Cody doesn’t drink but I love a glass of wine every now and then. I love these Barefoot Wine Refresh Spritzers because you don’t have to carry the whole bottle with glasses around so it’s super convenient to turn an ordinary night into something special. I tried a couple of flavors – this one was summer red but Moscato is my favorite.
2. Explore Your Own Backyard: Sometimes you are so focused on exploring the highlights of where you live that you forget to explore your own neighborhood! We live right by the mountains, so instead of heading for some of the more popular canyons nearby, Cody and I explored a few back roads in our area and found some great mountain views that we had all to ourselves.
3. A Scavenger Hunt: Cody and I are really competitive (it takes us like 6 hours to play card games because we always want a rematch lol) so any date that let’s us get competitive is right up our alley. Make a scavenger list of fall items like a pumpkin, red leaves, scarecrows etc. and see who can find everything first.
4. A Starlit Picnic: Who needs dinner by candlelight, when you have the stars? Or for those cloudy nights, make your own starlight by setting up string lights for a picnic. These battery-operated lights are perfect.
5. Get the Fall Feels: What’s fall without a pumpkin patch? Go pick out pumpkins and challenge each other to a carving competition or get spooked in a corn maze. I’m the biggest wimp when it comes to scary things so I always opt for the happy corn mazes but Cody loves the scary ones, so whatever fits you guys!
What are some of your favorite outdoor date ideas?
*In collaboration with Barefoot Wine.
Great ideas! I love these ideas!
So beautiful! Lovely post my dear! x
What great date ideas! I love hearing about these types of tips and how different couples keep their marriage fresh. You guys are too cute together!
You two are such a lovely and admirable couple! Beautiful photos!
Fantastic photography. Looks like great outing for you two. I don’t get much time outdoors, it’s work and work and work for me. I’m still to explore our neighbourhood ! Have a fantastic weekend hun. Xx
I love every pice <3 -Daria
I love ths look
Beautiful couple, they’re lovely
The pictures are so beautiful and the light! I love pictures in the nature! http://www.thebodyshake.ch
STYLE & LIFESTYLE BLOG FROM ZURICH
I love these ideas! Superb and I can’t wait to try some of these – I mean that scavenger hunt sounds like so much fun!
Love this outfit ! You are gorgeous !! http://kentishdoll.com
Love these ideas and the pictures are amazing. I’d have to add bonfires and roasting hotdogs at night. And corn mazes if you’ve never been through one. Sitting outside in the afternoon if you can’t leave home just sipping wine and eating cheese while talking with your love and admiring the fall leaves is definitely a must too!
Oh love these ideas!! XX
What a sweet post. Love these ideas…thanks for sharing!
5 minute journal. How do you like it? I’m 2 months into mine. It’s great so far. Really set my mindset each more for growth, positivity and optimism.