I am obsessed with baskets! I feel like they always give homes a cozier feel so I thought it would be cute to throw some holiday pillows in to bring in that soft accent too. Also string lights are my all time favorite!! Anyone else?
The buffalo check dinner napkins are actually hand towels but I loved the pattern it brought so I bought them to use as napkins 🙂
DINING ROOM HOLIDAY ACCENTS: GREEN VELVET PILLOWS | GREEN LUMBAR PILLOWS | TIS THE SEASON PILLOW | WHITE CABLE KNIT PILLOW | WREATHS (we just added some fresh eucalyptus to it 🙂 | BLACK AND WHITE RIBBON | SILVER TINS | LED WINTER SCENES | FAUX PINE TREE IN COLORBLOCKED BASKET (SIMILAR HERE) | BLACK AND IVORY BOX
DINING ROOM TABLE TOP: BUFFALO CHECK NAPKINS | ANTLER ORNAMENTS | DOTTED SALAD PLATES (MIX MATCHED SET HERE) | DINNER PLATES | GOLD SILVERWARE | MUGS | TREATS BY MEGAN FAULKNER BROWN AT SWEET TOOTH FAIRY
HAPPY DECEMBER!! To kick off the Holiday season I wanted to share pics of our holiday dining room in our new home! (more home holiday posts to come)! As a lot of you know we ran into a lot of obstacles in the building process, so we just got new builders, and moved into this new rental while we try this building thing again 🙂 I kept going back and forth between a french chic style and a cozy farm house feel, and ended on cozy 🙂 I’m so happy with how it turned out! I started with this beautiful dining table and chairs from McGee & Co. I love the wicker detail on the chairs – it makes the space feel so cozy and warm! My favorite part of the table is the leaf it is actually attached so it folds in and out super easy you don’t need two people to do it – it just twist in and under (haha if that even makes sense). Also the side view of the table is so gorgeous. I love the detailing on it.
When we started talking color schemes for the space I was immediately drawn to the lush green velvet of this pillow. The quality is even more stunning in real life! Overall we went with a base of wood tones and greens, blacks, and white accents since every other year I have decorated with reds I wanted something a little different 🙂 Now that the house is all decked out in Christmas stuff it’s going to be feel so empty after the holidays!! I’ll be sharing more of my reveal soon so stay tuned! Also the McGee and Co // Studio McGee team was beyond amazing!! If you are looking for a designer they are next level.
I’m hitting 6 years of blogging this month and started thinking about some of the people I rely on so much, so I threw a brunch for some of the girls that I’ve worked with continually over the last year and a lot of them I have worked with longer than that! All of them do so much to help with shoots, keeping my life organized and just being amazing friends!
– You guys all know Whit she has been with me for 3 years and is the projects coordinator and pretty much makes sure everything run smoother! She is so smart and talented!!
– Kenny (last minute wasn’t able to make it her sister went into labor 🙂 but she takes a majority of my pictures. She is so creative and talented! And is amazing at capturing really organic content with our family.
– Tatum is the most talented hair stylist!! You guys always ask about my hair color and she is the master behind it! She does all my color and extensions and styles it for some of my big projects. She is the hair master!! If you are looking for someone in Utah highly suggest her!
– Marissa and Jill are amazing make up artists!! They have both been doing it for years. I always wish I could do my make up half as good as them when I try on my own lol. Jill also waxes my eyebrows too 🙂 We always laugh because they grow so many different ways my eyebrows have a mind of their own 🙂 If you need your makeup done for an event or wedding for sure reach out to them!
Can’t wait to share more Holiday stuff from our home!
* In collaboration with McGee &Co // Photos by Travis J Photography
Treats and cake from my favorite Sweet Tooth Fairy
Garland by the talented Rachel