1. OH THE PLACES YOU’LL GO | 2. ABC BOOK | 3. LLAMA LLAMA BOOK SET | 4. LITTLE BROTHER SET | 5. ONESIE SET | 6. GREY UNISEX ONESIE PACK | 7. BALL SENSORY SET | 8. BLOCK SET | 9. STUFFED WHALE (ON SALE) | 10. SHAPE MAGNET SET | 11. PATTERNED PLUSH THROW | 12. SWADDLE SET (ON SALE UNDER $25)| 13. MUSLIN BLANKET SET
Last night I finally sat down and started ordering stuff for the baby and it started to sink it! My due date was moved up a few weeks, so I feel like I need to get everything settled and in order as soon as possible so I’m not having to worry about the details once the baby comes (especially if he makes an early debut!)
I shared a few of my tried & true products from my first pregnancy along with some new products I’m excited to try in this post, but today I wanted to share some staple items for your baby registry and right now everything is under $25!
BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS! We just lost a ton of our baby/kid books when our basement flooded – they were all contaminated so we had to throw them out and even though insurance reimbursed us, it’s a little daunting to begin recollecting baby and kids books, but these are a few of our favorites:
1. OH THE PLACES YOU’LL GO – Even though baby might take a few years to catch onto it, the messaging in this book is one of my favorites, even as an adult! It’s never too early to start on this Dr. Seuss classic.
CLOSET STAPLES. Does anyone else get just as excited about getting kids clothes as pieces for your own wardrobe? Below are a few great basics:
5. ONESIE SET – Subtle prints in the best neutrals will make the perfect pieces to mix and match.
TOYS & SENSORY SETS. What’s a nursery without a few toy additions? Love these for once they start to get to an age where they enjoy toys:
7. BALL SENSORY SET – A cute ball set is a great way to stimulate imagination and sensory development.
10. WOODEN SHAPE MAGNET SET – This set comes with wooden shapes and magnets – another great development tool once they hit that age.
BLANKETS & SWADDLES: These are as much a comfort for babies as it is a necessity for mom! Here are my top picks for the baby registry.
11. PATTERNED PLUSH THROW– Beckam got a fleece blanket when he was a baby and he would not part with it for years! He could not leave the house without it. It’s crazy how attached kids can get to a blanket – love this neutral, unisex option on sale under $10.
13. MUSLIN BLANKET SET – Mom tip: can never have too many muslin blankets. This is a great item to add to the registry.
Walmart has endless baby products so it’s a great destination to use for your baby registry, not only for affordable finds like these staples under $25, but also for the big ticket items. (Like the Snoo! I’ve heard amazing things!) Below are a few more great pieces at multiple price points that would be perfect for your baby registry.
*In collaboration with Walmart.