DETAILS: 1. PLAID BLAZER (UNDER $100) | 2. TAN SUEDE SLINGBACK HEELS | 3. WIDE LEG DENIM | 4. BURGUNDY DRESS | 5. DENIM BOMBER JACKET | 6. CAMEL COAT | 7. BLACK DOLMAN DRESS | 8. WHITE SANDALS | 9. PEARL HOOP EARRINGS (UNDER $50) | 10. RUFFLED DRESS | 11. DENIM (UNDER $100) | 12. SATIN CAMISOLE (UNDER $100) | 13. SUNGLASSES (UNDER $100) | 14. STAR EARRINGS | 15. LEOPARD TOTE (UNDER $100) | 16. LEOPARD DRESS | 17. PEARL SCRUNCHY | 18. BLUE RUFFLED DRESS
There are always ebbs and flows with my style – I go from craving comfy loungewear all day to the urge to dress up for everything! I’ve loved being able to keep it cool and casual this summer, but there’s nothing like a good shopping haul to get my out of my style rut! I found some amazing pieces recently and wanted to share details on some of my favorites so keep scrolling to see what I’ve been adding to my cart lately:
3. WIDE LEG DENIM – Speaking of denim, how good is this pair! I realized I wouldn’t be able to fit into these for a few months, but they are bookmarked and I’ll be coming back for them post-partum. Love the crop!
4. BURGUNDY DRESS – I was so excited when I zipped this dress up, despite my bump. I sized up to a large and there’s a slight stretch to the fabric, so it fit perfectly! It’s an investment, but between the color and the silhouette, it’s worth it.
6. CAMEL COAT – I’ve been looking for a good, neutral wool coat for this upcoming fall and after looking at hundreds, I decided on this one. It’s a great price point and looks a lot more expensive than it is. (Last seen in this post!)
7. BLACK DOLMAN DRESS – The perfect mix of sophisticated and casual, this dress is punching above its weight. Take it to the office, cocktails after, or out for the weekend running errands with sneakers.
9. PEARL HOOP EARRINGS – I’m all about the pearl everything we are seeing right now! These are the perfect statement earrings with a feminine top or pretty dress.
10. RUFFLED DRESS – Because I love this dress too much not to share again. Another piece that I was so grateful worked with the bump!
11. DENIM – Levi’s always has the best boyfriend and straight leg denim, and always at a great price point under $100! Revisiting these in September/October after I can fit in jeans again, haha.
12. SATIN CAMISOLE – A satin cami is one of my wardrobe staples. I take multiple on every trip, and style them with different outfits year-round. I love the fabric on this one and it actually looks more expensive than it’s price tag.
14. STAR EARRINGS – While they might have been pretty enough online for me to order them, these are 100x better in real life! Add a pretty dress, and voila! (Photo evidence here 😉 Definitely one of my favorites from this shopping haul.
15. LEOPARD TOTE – I am a sucker for a good tote! Between my laptop and work stuff to some of the kids toys, my bags can’t be too big so I love the ease of throwing everything into this bag with a simple jeans and tee outfit to add some pattern.
17. PEARL SCRUNCHY – Like I said, it’s the year of pearl! I’ve seen so many great statement hair accessories, but this scrunchy can’t be beat!
Let me know what you guys think of my (mostly) Shopbop shopping haul! Below are a few more great pieces I’m eyeing for my next shopping haul: