With Mother’s Day just around the corner (like, this Sunday!! I can’t believe it’s May already!) I wanted to share a few gift guides for Mother’s Day. I got a ton of great feedback from my holiday gift guides last year (which you can check out here for more ideas) but wanted to put together some other cute options for you guys that mom would love.
MOTHER’S DAY GIFT GUIDE
- BALA BARS (ALSO COMES IN PINK)
- BALA BANDS (UNDER $50 – 6 COLORS)
- BASEBALL HAT (UNDER $50)
- TRAVEL STRAW (UNDER $20)
- MATCHING SHORT SET (TOP & BOTTOMS) ( COMES IN MULTIPLE COLORS)
- DOG MOM PUZZLE (UNDER $50)
- WILD MINT & EUCALYPTUS CANDLE (UNDER $50)
- ALWAYS PAN
- FLORAL SUN DRESS
- RIBBED BIKER SHORTS
- POOL FLOAT (UNDER $50)
- JUMP ROPE (UNDER $50)
- DYSON HAIR DRYER
- LAGOS APPLE WATCH BAND
- SCANDANAVIAN TEA POT (UNDER $50)
- JO MALONE PEONY & BLUSH PERFUME (ON SALE!)
- SATIN PAJAMA SET (UNDER $100)
- EYE PATCHES (UNDER $20)
- SKIMS BLUSH CAMI (UNDER $50)
For the workout mama, you can’t go wrong with anything from Bala – their weight arm and leg bands are so cute and come in tons of colors. They also just added these cute weights (also come in pink). This jump rope can pair with your phone to keep track of your workouts too.
If you’re wanting to splurge on mom this year, think the much-coveted Dyson blow dryer (on every mom’s list) or a beautiful, statement watch band for her Apple watch. This watch strap is sooo good in person – she will love it! The Always Pan is also a fan favorite and finally back in stock in multiple colors and on sale! just in time for Mother’s Day. Tons of Jo Malone pieces are 15% off here so you can also snag a yummy candle of her favorite perfume on sale.
MOTHER’S DAY AMAZON FINDS
- BEIGE SHORTS SET (UNDER $50 – 16 COLORS)
- SQUARE SUNGLASSES (UNDER $20)
- TAN BRAIDED SLIDES (UNDER $50 – TONS OF COLORS)
- PINK HALF GALLON WATER BOTTLE (UNDER $20)
- POCKET RUNNING SHORTS (UNDER $25 – COMES IN 11 COLORS)
- TRAVEL JEWELRY CASE (COMES IN MULTIPLE COLORS)
- GOLD RING SET (UNDER $15)
- TWISTED GOLD HOOPS (UNDER $15)
- SLIPPERS (UNDER $25)
- BLUE WORKOUT SET (UNDER $30 – 20 + OPTIONS)
- WHITE & ROSE GOLD TONGS (UNDER $15 – MULTIPLE COLORS)
- GREY ROBE (UNDER $25)
- PINK CROPPED TANK (UNDER $20 – 21 COLORS)
- HAIR CLIP SET (UNDER $15)
- APPLE WATCH BAND (UNDER $20 – 13 COLORS OPTIONS)
Mother’s Day doesn’t have to break the bank so I wanted to put together some of my favorite pieces from Amazon that mom would love (and that I’ve loved when I ordered!) I just ordered a few colors of these running shorts – you guys know I love the FP Way Home shorts and these are a similar cut put also have a pocket which I love. Also love these pretty matching workout sets, whether she likes to wear them to workout or just as cute loungewear. You also can’t go wrong with cozy home pieces like a new robe, fuzzy slippers (UNDER $25), or matching shorts set. Or add some fresh modern pieces to her jewelry collection with a bold gold ring set or these pretty twisted hoops (UNDER $15) I always love putting together baskets or Mother’s Day gifts with a theme – these would be super cute in a jewelry travel case. Also obsessed with this hot pink work out tank, its under $20 and comes in 21 colors.
PERSONALIZED GIFTS FOR MOM
- CUSTOM ART ILLUSTRATION
- MONOGRAMMED CHEESE BOARD (UNDER $50)
- FLORAL INITIAL MUGS (UNDER $20)
- GOLD NAME RING
- INITIAL RING
- INITIAL NECKLACE (UNDER $15)
- PERSONALIZED MOM BOOK
- ENGRAVED JEWELRY DISH (UNDER $20)
- FLORAL NAME PRINT
- INITIAL VASES
- MONOGRAM MARBLE COASTERS (UNDER $50)
Mother’s Day is the perfect time to go for those personalized, sweet gifts – think all things monogrammed, initialed pieces, custom artwork, and more. This customized illustration is so perfect and something she will frame and keep forever. I also thought this ‘flower garden’ name illustration would make the cutest gift for a mother-in-law or grandma. It’s also a great chance for some initial jewelry for mom – I always wear my kids initials for jewelry, especially for rings and necklaces. For moms who love to be at home, I love these pretty marble coasters or a cute monogrammed mug or cheese board.
FASHION FINDS MOM WILL LOVE
- PINK MAXI DRESS
- BLUSH SLIDES (UNDER $20 – COME IN MULTIPLE COLORS)
- FLORAL CONVERSE (UNDER $100)
- TIE-DYE MATCHING SET (UNDER $50)
- WHITE CUT-OUT DRESS
- TIE-DYE PULLOVER (UNDER $100)
- LOS ANGELES TEE (UNDER $20 – COMES IN 10+ COLORS)
- STRIPED TOTE
- PINK TEXTURED BIKINI TOP & BOTTOMS & SHIRT COVER-UP
And of course you can never go wrong with some fresh fashion finds for mom, especially if she’s the type to not splurge on herself, finding the perfect dress or pair of shoes that you know she’ll love is the best feeling. I am a sucker for cool Converse styles and prints and love this floral one and also this cute blue pair). This bikini set is so good – especially with the terry detailing and the matching shirt coverup. It’s the perfect combo for summer! An oversized tee is probably my #1 mom uniform with some biker shorts or leggings and I’ve been living in this one (and bought it in multiple colors and cities and its under $20).
SPLURGE-WORTHY SKINCARE GIFT FOR MOMS
- CE FERULIC ACID (COMPLETELY CHANGED MY SKIN!)
- DIOR GLOW FACE PALETTE
- GUCCI BRONZER
- ELEMIS CLEANSER
- TAN-LUXE FACE DROPS
- ELEMIS CLEANSING BALM
- HYDRATING HAIR MASK
- TULA EYE BALM SET
- COTTON PADS
Mother’s Day is about spoiling your mom with something so maybe wouldn’t splurge on for herself. There are some of my holy grail skin care and beauty favorites that she will love!
DIY GIFTS FOR MOM
And as much as I love seeing what my kids pick out for Mother’s Day or shopping for something for my own moms, the DIY gifts are always hands down my favorite, so I wanted to share some DIY gift ideas you can put together or help your kids put together for mom.
- Hand-painted mug: I love mugs and have so many cute mugs in my collection, but the mug I use almost every day is one my kids hand-painted for me. You can take the kids to Color Me Mine or put together a craft station at home. I promise, it will be mom’s first choice for mug with her morning cup or coffee or tea!
- Hand-written cards: As someone who’s love language is words, I always look forward to getting cards for holidays and I always save them. In a time where we might not be able to visit your moms in person or it’s so simple to order something online, don’t underestimate the value of mailing a card with a sweet note about why you love mom.
- Spa session: Another way to spoil mom if you’re tight on funds is to set up a home spa session: let her have a relaxing day at home and cuddle up on the couch to catch up on her favorite shows. (Especially for new moms! A few hours of r&r is priceless!) Think back/foot massages, DIY manis and pedis, and more.
- Breakfast in bed: On that same note, breakfast in bed is a classic for a reason. It’s such a fun memory and a cute gesture of doing something for mom that she’s constantly doing for others. A couple weeks ago the boys brought me breakfast in bed and it was so cute watching Beckam and Ollie run in with the food all proud and excited. Heres the video if you missed it 🙂
Linking to a few more Mother’s Day gift ideas below. Let me know in comments what you guys’ most memorable Mother’s Day gifts were, either that you gave or received. I’d love to know what kind of gifts meant the most for you guys!
Love this! Your gift guides are full of great ideas and very helpful 🙂
Thanks!! So glad it was helpful 🙂 XX