Happy Monday! Sorry I was kind of MIA last week we were on a family trip in Arizona and got back this weekend. Today is a Valentine’s inspired his and her look featuring one of my favorite dresses. I actually have this dress in multiple colors (Black version worn in this post) . It is such a versatile piece that can be worn to work, church, dressed up for a date night, whatever the occasion may be. You can’t go wrong with the classic pencil silhouette.
With Valentine’s Day around the corner I wanted to share some gift ideas from free to $50:
* For the photographer: His phone is probably the only camera that follows him everywhere. Add a few attachable camera lenses to his collection.
* For the outdoorsman: Bring the beautiful outdoors inside with a mandle in his favorite nature scent (choose between pine, cedar, teak/sandalwood, and grass stains). The paint can packaging is almost as enticing as the great scents.
* For the foodie: This himalayan salt plate will be the first thing he reaches for when prepping anything in the kitchen or at the grill.
* For the taste-tester: Pull out all the stops for a romantic dinner at home. Extra points for recreating (or attempting to) a dish from his favorite restaurant or maybe your first date.
* For the impossible: Create a coupon booklet of IOUs tailored to him of gestures he is sure to cash in on.
To see more of Cody’s look and gift ideas for her visit Hello His here.
* Photos by JessaKae Photography