1. Quilted Flannel Jacket || 2. Skinny Jeans || 3. Knit Hat and Gloves || 4. Slippers || 5. Portable Power Bank || 6. Titanium Flask || 7. Memo Books || 8. Slub Knit Socks || 9. Black & White Nikes || 10. Portable Speaker || 11. Fitness Tracker Wristband
Women get a bad reputation for being hard to shop for but at least we know what we want! There are so many great gifts for men and they can be so easy going. You know he will like everything, but it is the search for that one thing he will love (and actually use!) that makes him impossible to shop for. Fortunately, from head to toe to tech, Nordstrom always seems to have a selection of items that I know I can’t go wrong with like those listed below:
1. This quilted flannel jacket in this season’s hottest (and manliest!) print will keep your man warm and on-point this season.
2.You can’t go wrong with a good pair of denim. These skinnies are Cody’s favorite. They are a skinny slim fit with out being “too tight”. We all have that pair of jeans we would wear every day if we could and so should he.
3. Men need to stay warm too and what better way than with a soft knit hat and gloves.
4. Slippers are the ‘free spaces’ of your gift list, but you get extra points if they are as comfortable as these.
5. Whether or not you are adding to his tech collection with new gadgets, you can’t go wrong with a portable power bank that let’s him get the most of of his tech
6. Treat him like the hero in your life with this sleek titanium flask that seems to belong in a Bond movie.
7. Help your man keep all of his ideas in one place with these fun memo books.
8. Socks used to be the brunt of the Christmas gift joke but not anymore with socks like these.
10. Bring the music outside for a family BBQ or camping trip with your man with a portable speaker.
11. Help your man stick to his upcoming health resolutions with this fitness tracker wristband.
What’s on your man’s wish list this year?