Hey guys! I’ve shared some of my on-the-go beauty essentials before but today I wanted to share a few more things I always keep on hand to be prepared for those crazy days when you are in a bind.
1. Phone charger: It’s a miracle if I can make it until noon on a full charge these days so I always have an extra phone charger in my bag when I’m out and about. It’s either that or a portable charger – otherwise I feel stranded.
2. Blister cushions: Whether you’re on-the-go, breaking in a new pair of heels, or just have a full day at the office in heels, there is nothing more annoying (or painful) than having a blister rub your foot raw. I am obsessed with COMPEED Blister Cushions. They blend with your skin and lay super flat so they aren’t noticeable. They instantly make your feet feel better. They are available only at Walgreens and they are under $10.
3. Lint roller: Whether it’s a cozy shedding new scarf or your 4-legged friend to blame (cough cough Mio!), I always my lint roller, especially in the winter months when I wear more black! Another quick fix is to use tape, but it takes five times as long so I keep a lint roller with me 🙂
4. Lipgloss: I swear, a swipe of lipgloss is sometimes all I need for a midday pick me up. Nothing feels better than a fresh lip.
5. Stain stick: This is another one of those you’ll always regret not having when you need it most especially when you have kids!