Haha, we love our life-sized bear!
Obsessed with this stuff!
Happy Friday, guys! Today is the first day of the Sephora Spring sale for VIB and Beauty Insiders (if your not an insider you can sign up here – it’s free and basically you just get points towards free gifts and special discounts) During this sale you can get up to 15% off tons of their products, and I’ve become a major beauty junky so I wanted to share a few of my recent favorites that work for any skin type, from cult favorites to new finds that I swear by:
DETAILS: 1. MINI FACIAL MASK | 2. NIGHT OIL | 3. HYDRATING DAY SERUM | 4. LUMINOUS SKIN MIST | 5. CHARCOAL MASK TREATMENT | 6. PLUMPING LIPGLOSS | 7. VITAMIN C SERUM | 8. PEPTIDE CREAM | 9. LIQUID LIFT WRINKLE TREATMENT | 10. CLARIFYING LOTION TONER | 11. FOUNDATION | 12. BACKLIGHT PRIMING FILTER | 13. SELF-TAN FACE DROPS | 14. EYE CREAM | 15. SPF SETTING SPRAY | 16. PERFUME
DAILY: These are my go-to skincare products that I use pretty much every day, some old and new!
- Clarifying Lotion Toner: I’ve been using this toner for years. I feel like toner is one of those steps that get skipped a lot, but it’s a must!
- Eye Cream: Obsessed! It’s super tightening for fine lines under your eyes and a lot of times it takes me a few weeks to get hooked on something and see results, but this one had me hooked in days! You guys have to try it.
- Liquid Lift Wrinkle Treatment: I just start using this one in the last couple months. Cody and I have been putting it to the test and it really does help with fine lines!
- Vitamin C Serum: I heard so many great things about this one and it totally lives up to the hype! It has a higher concentration than a lot of serums so it means businesses.
- Hydrating Day Serum: This one dissolves dead skin cells and penetrates deep into the pores for really intense hydration. Just started trying this one, but it’s another great one.
- SPF Setting Spray: You guys have heard me mention this one a couple times. It’s a makeup setting spray but it also has SPF so it’s super easy to apply, especially if you forget to apply your SPF before you do your makeup.
- Perfume: My signature scent! A forever favorite.
- Night Oil: I’m always worried about using products with retinol, but this one has just enough to help with anti-aging, but not too much to where I start drying out and peeling. Another new favorite I’m obsessed with!
MAKEUP: My skin is really sensitive, so I’m super picky about what I put on my face. I don’t wear makeup every single day, but here are some of my staples when I do:
- Luminous Skin Mist: I think this is a new cult favorite but its another one that’s worth the hype. So good for that dewy glow.
- Plumping Lipgloss: What girl doesn’t love a little extra plump! Love this one.
- Backlight Priming Filter: My makeup artist recommended the Becca primers and I love both of them!
- Foundation: This one is really hydrating and hypoallergenic! Great for days when you want a full coverage foundation.
WEEKLY: We all need those pick-me-ups – here are some your skin will thank you for!
- Mini Facial Mask: Yes! This one is true to it’s name and makes your skin feel like a baby’s! It works as a mini facial to brighten and tighten your skin, while gently exfoliating at the same time.
- Charcoal Mask Treatment: I love a good charcoal mask and this one is weirdly gratifying since you can see where it’s working, haha.
- Self-Tan Face Drops: Because even if you are religious about your SPF, your face still needs a little color. Love these!
- Peptide Cream: This one is like a protein smoothie for your face to give you fresher, stronger looking skin.
Below are a few more great products on sale right now at Sephora!