Denim Jacket (size 0) // Grey Cardigan (size small – so soft!) // Black Coated Denim (runs true to size) // Nude Patent Heels // Chanel Bag (similar under $200 here) // Michael Kors Watch // Sunglasses // Necklace
Jacket // White V-Neck // Plaid Top (old similar here and here) // AG Skinny Jeans // Sneakers (on sale) // Sunglasses // Nixon Silver Watch
Today’s post is a continuation of our mini series on Date nights (if you missed the first post you can read it here). Cody and I put together a list of nine Fall date night ideas under $50:
1. Bonfire: Build a bonfire and enjoy some campfire treats of your choice, like s’mores or roasted starburst. Don’t forget skewers! I just ordered this s’more tree skewer so you can cook more than one at a time.
2. Local Ghost Tours: Join a local ghost tour in your city.
3. Outdoor Movie Night: Stream a movie of your choice outside with this projector designed for your phone and a blank wall (or sheet). Cuddle up in a flannel blanket with popcorn, some apple cider or any warm beverage of your choice.
4. Geocaching: A friend just told us about this and I am so excited to try it! For those of you not familiar, geocaching is treasure hunting using GPS coordinates. The treasure is usually hidden in weather-proof canisters and range from random trinkets to a pencil and log of successful hunters for you to add your name to. Find geocaches near you by searching online or downloading a Geocache app.
5. Call it a (bed) day: Stay in bed all day, or as long as you can. Indulge in the laziest activities you can think of, like marathon binge-watching your favorite TV shows, or catching up on a good book or magazine. This blanket alone looks like reason enough to stay in bed all day.
6. Carve pumpkins: Challenge your date to a pumpkin-carving contest. If you wanna take it a step further – solicit votes from friends or on social media. May the best carver win!
7. Fishing: Head to the best local fishing hole and cast a few lines for a relaxing date. If fishing isn’t your thing, take an old loaf of bread to a local pond and feed the ducks or fish.
8. Roam a local bookstore: Share some of your favorite books or discover new favorites together. We like to pick a book store that has a Starbucks or coffee shop so we can drink something warm while we peruse.
9. Hike: Fall is the prettiest time of year. Take advantage of it!
Below are few more favorites for your Fall date night:
Have a great weekend!