DETAILS: WHITE MINI DRESS (ON SALE UNDER $50) | MAMA TOTE (ON SALE UNDER $30) | PASTEL KITCHEN TOWELS (ON SALE UNDER $10) | WHITE WAFFLEKNIT ROBE (ON SALE UNDER $30) | PINK SLIPPERS (UNDER $20) | PERFUME | CANDLE (ON SALE UNDER $15) | GOLD HOOPS (ON SALE UNDER $10) | EYE PATCHES (ON SALE UNDER $5)
I don’t think anyone has appreciated moms more than during these last few months, haha. With everyone at home balancing cooking, cleaning, helping kids with school work, grocery shopping, etc., it’s a small glimpse into how crazy mom life can be and I think we will all appreciate our own mothers a little more after this! This year, instead of just buying and shipping something I wanted to put together some of my mom’s favorite things or things I knew she would use/love. I found this cute mama tote and knew it would be the perfect gift bag! Below are a few more options to put together in Mother’s Day gift bags or that you can ship straight to her.
DETAILS: | 1. WELLNESS TUMBLER (ON SALE UNDER $20) | 2. SLIPPERS (ON SALE UNDER $20) | 3. NIRVANA PERFUME | 4. MAMA & MINI SOCKS (ON SALE UNDER $10) | 5. WAFFLE KNIT ROBE | 6. WHITE TUNIC DRESS (ON SALE UNDER $50) | 7. QUARTZ ROLLER | 8. WHITE KNIFE SET | 9. MAMA TOTE (ON SALE UNDER $30) | 10. CALM CANDLE (ON SALE UNDER $15) | 11. GOLD BRACELET (UNDER $20)| 12. PIXI SKIN SET | 13. SILK SLEEP MASK | 14. NECESSAIRE BODY CREAM AND BODY WASH | 15. ROSE GOLD SUNNIES (ON SALE) | 16. CLIP SET (ON SALE UNDER $10) | 17. GOOGLE MINI NEST SPEAKER | 18. BANANA OVEN MIT | 19. BIRD TEA TOWEL | 20. BLUSH KNIT THROW (ON SALE UNDER $100) | 21. BABY BLUE INSTAX 22. D&G PERFUME 23. WATERLESS DRY SHAMPOO | 24. GREY JOGGERS (UNDER $20) | 25. GOLD UNDER EYE GEL MASKS (ON SALE UNDER $5) | 26. ADIDAS TOP (ON SALE UNDER $25) | 27. ADIDAS WAIST PACK (ON SALE UNDER $20) | 28. FITBIT (ON SALE)
Whether you put together some DIY gifts or splurge on something big, the biggest home-runs will be the gifts that show her you put some thought into it. Here are a few more Mother’s Day gift ideas starting under $10 for different kinds of mom:
- The Fit-Focused Mom: Whether she’s working from a home office or getting more steps than every managing the chaos of a full house, she will love a Fitbit to track her steps! It’s super rewarding when she hits those 10,000 steps after running around all day, or a good reminder if she’s been stuck at her desk too long to take care of herself. I also love this cute tumbler to help her hit her water intake goals and this cute waist bag.
- The Stylish Mom: If your mom lights up every time she puts on a new outfit, you can’t go wrong with getting her something for her wardrobe. I’m obsessed with this dress – super versatile and flattering on every body type (also comes in black and on sale right now under $40!). Also, love this thick chain necklace (under $20) and this cute cropped Adidas tee.
- The Culinary Queen: We are all be spending more time in the kitchen these days and I’ve never gotten more excited about kitchen products until now! This white knife set is absolutely beautiful and under $100. If she doesn’t have a Kitchenaid yet, this one is on major sale and will be a hit – or if she does, their attachments are amazing! (And more of my favorite kitchen essentials here!) Also, love these cute oven mitts and towels for spring!
- The Ageless Mom: I love the idea of putting together a DIY spa day for mom! Grab a few ‘spa’ essentials like a robe (on sale under $30) and slippers with a few beauty products like a face roller, some cute eye gel masks, dry shampoo (love this one!), or splurge for some body creams/gels she will love! It’s also a great chance to stock up on her favorite fragrance.
- The Home-body Mom: For the moms that love nothing more than to stay at home, I love the idea of getting some decor or home essentials. This sleep mask would a super luxurious addition to her nights. Also, love having these little Google Nest minis around the house – perfect to play some music throughout the house, or in the kitchen to set timers while cooking, etc. Also love this knit throw and I’ve been living in these sweats!
Below are some other Mother’s Day gift ideas!
Woww squeee this was an amazing post!! I really feel lost while I search for gifts and now I think I can use these ideas for my friends as well especially the ones for Stylish Moms🤗🤗🥳❤ Xx