One thing I’ve always believed in is giving yourself something to look forward to, big or small! Everything from setting ambitious goals and rewarding yourself with a trip to a destination you’ve always dreamed of, to finishing a healthy day with a yummy treat, to getting excited for what the next season holds. The anticipation and build up is half the fun, right?! Here are a few things I look forward to every season:
- Pulling out my favorite seasonal pieces like spring dresses or summer sandals after they have been packed away for months. I’m always counting down until when I can start wearing next season’s pieces!
- A family trip, whether it’s a quick weekend getaway or a planned vacation to a new destination.
- Treats! Easter cinnamon rolls, spiced chais in the fall, s’mores on a summer night – food is always a finishing touch for the best memories, am I right?
- And I always get so excited for the seasonal blooms, spring tulips, summer peonies! I just got my first tulips last week! They make me so happy!
- One of the new things I’ve started looking forward to every season is the Fab Fit Fun boxes – they come out once a season and have everything from beauty and fashion to fitness and lifestyle products ($200+ worth of product for just $49.99). I’m obsessed with Ouai (who isn’t haha) and their leave-in conditioner smells so freaking good! Everybody swears by the No More Baggage eye cream (I’ve been using their No More Needles firming cream and love it) too so I’m excited to put it to the test. Lastly, you guys know I live in sunglasses, so these Quay aviators are definitely going to get a lot of use. It’s one of my favorite sunglasses brands!! All the products are full size meaning you can actually use them consistently and be able to see results, instead of sample sizes! Also how cute is the spring box? I’m such a sucker for pretty packaging and love the little cacti!
Have you guys tried Fab Fit Fun before? Would love to know what you think! You can get $10 off your first box (and check out the rest of the products in the spring box) at FabFitFun.com – just use code HELLOFASHION.
*In collaboration with Fab Fit Fun.
I can’t wait for warmer weather so I can start moving all of my spring and summer clothes out! <3 🙂
XO, Elizabeth T.
So many great products! Need to try.
I am really excited for these seasonal blooms, tulips and peonies. Love ♥️it!
🌸🍃ROSES FOR FRIDAYS 🌸🍃| by mia | A Creative Lifestyle Blog
This box always has such great products!
Great post! I especially love the flowers and road trips coming up!
I love to buy new clothes when it gets warmer!
I want to try fitfunfab thank you for the code.
I really enjoyed your article, just stunning
I always look forward to the flowers and pulling out my spring clothes!
xoxo Carolyn @ mychicobsession.com
love it!!! 🙂
You’re so right… I love it when I see my FabFitFun box arrive. There’s always so many great items.
xx, Roselyn Weaver