Happy Monday guys! Sharing this yummy healthy breakfast recipe with you. When you get a healthy breakfast in it boosts your brain stimulation, gives essential nutrients you need for the day, contributes to heart health, reduces metabolic syndrome, improves skin, and stabilizes energy levels. My usual breakfast is a bowl of oatmeal, I like to switch it up once in a while and incorporate some superfoods. I’ve started making chia seed pudding in these cute mason jars (similar here) mixed with protein bites, it has a massive amount of nutrients like antioxidants, Omega-3, and fiber- here’s the recipe I used:
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Toppings: extra peanut butter, raspberries, perfect bar protein squares
- Whisk together almond milk, chia seeds, honey, peanut butter, and vanilla. Make sure to keep whisking until the peanut butter is dispersed. Let the mixture sit for five minutes and whisk again to remove any clumps. Place in the fridge to set- I kept it overnight but I noticed they started expanding after about an hour!
- When ready to eat, top with a drizzle of peanut butter, add some perfect bar protein squares, and raspberries. I also thought blueberries and granola would be yummy options too! I love these gold spoons to eat with to make it extra pretty!
And enjoy! Super easy and healthy!! Let me know if you try it 🙂
Also, I always have a lot of people asking about this runner in my kitchen- you can find it here!