Pink is always a good idea right? I love wearing pastels in the winter months. Something about them against the white snow just makes it pop 🙂
I have to admit 95% of the time Mio is really good with B, the other 5% he is just not in the mood. This usually comes after a big meal or run when he is trying to sleep, but that doesn’t stop B from wanting to play. It’s pretty comical because B is almost clueless by it. He starts laughing, laying on him, grabbing his collar, pulling on his ears, and kissing his head, all sorts or tricks trying to get his canine best friend to play, but Mio doesn’t budge. We are lucky that our 120 lb. gentle giant is so patient even when he’s tired 🙂
A couple weeks ago I chopped a couple more inches off my bob. I used to not be much of a short haired girl, but ever since I had Beckam I’ve gone like 180 on my hair. Short and super blonde!
1. I cannot keep his socks on to save my life! I swear there is always one missing. 2. He has been killing me lately with this laugh. It’s just too cute! ( I know annoying mom who is over gushing about her baby:) But at least once a day I will catch him hiding in a corner laughing. Sometimes no one will even be by him and he’s just laughing like he’s thinking of something funny that happened or he’s telling himself jokes. It’s the cutest thing.
One of the challenges I’ve found with shorter hair is getting creative with new hair styles. I like the messy, not so perfect hair so messy buns are always a go to. I paired it with day old curls to give it a relaxed feel.
A lot of you have asked about these Hunters. They are actually kid’s shoes. I buy a lot of kids shoes! They usually have a brighter color palette in kids and they are cheaper. In case you didn’t know a kids size 5-6 is a women’s size 7-8. I am a 7.5 so it works perfect. Nordstrom’s product listing can be confusing sometimes so click on the color you like and then hit big kid and it will pop up the larger sizes. I am wearing a size 5 (hunters run big! also loving these pink ones). Also a lot of you asked about my nail color, and I got it done at a salon so I’m no sure the name I believe the brand was China glaze if I remember right….
B is obsessed with Mara. She has the most contagious laugh and B just lights up anytime he is with her. She is such a good sister, it gives me mad baby fever for one more!
See more day to day on Instagram: @hellofashionblog. Thanks so much for following! Hope you all are having a great week!