After a good two weeks of holiday parties behind us and a solid two weeks ahead, you might be feeling like your wardrobe is all tapped out. Instead of sticking to the traditional holiday attire, shake it up with some of this season’s unexpected holiday trends.
- Shine: A little sparkle is never out of place during the holidays, but this season it’s all about those pieces with a little bit of shine. It’s such a pretty accent in contrast with the rest of your look that is makes a statement on its own. Just ordered this dress from Lulu*s for New Years.
- Bare your Middy – Forget backless or barely there – the new way to show some skin is to bare your midriff. You don’t have to go full skin- I love the sheer/mesh illusion of this dress. Pair it with a high-waists on bottom, for a tasteful way to show some skin without going overboard.
- Whites: Winter whites are a stunner for the holidays. It’s timeless beauty. I’m dying over this white dress and this one.
- Powerful Outerwear: Moto Jackets are working with everything this season – looking back at these pics after I shot this outfit I was like a leather jacket would have added such an edge to this outfit. Pair edgy with feminine – they work perfectly together. Love this one under a $100.
- Rose Quartz: Rose quartz was just named the Pantone color of the year for 2016, but that doesn’t mean you have to wait! Mix up your holiday attire and bring rose quartz into your look. Love this full rose skirt and the slit adds the perfect touch to keep it from reading overly formal and is perfect for your holiday or New Year’s festivities. Also love this fuzzy two piece rose skirt and top.
Loving my holiday-ready look from Lulu*s? You have a chance to win $1000 to their store – they have so many cute dresses! Upload your Holiday look to Instagram and use #LULUSpartyperfect for a chance to win one of five $1000 shopping sprees! Details below:
1. Follow @lulus on Instagram
2. Upload a new photo of your *party perfect* holiday look
3. Tag @lulus in the caption & use #LULUSpartyperfect Contest open internationally. Profile must be public to enter.